Training for the MS 150

Tuesday, August 05, 2014






In addition to sailing, I also enjoy bike riding. My entire family are avid bike riders who got my brother and  I  started at the age of 3, and "competing" since the age of 4. This summer I made it a mission to ride more often since I hardly do any riding when I'm down south due to the lack of storage for my bike on the boat while doing charters. 

Me at the age of 8 mountain bike racing at Canaan. 

Currently, my Dad and I are training for the Country Roads Bike MS where we ride 150 miles through the mountains of West Virginia starting at the Greenbrier to raise money and awareness for MS. Click Here: If you'd like to donate by August 28th, 2014! My Dad has been doing it for the past 5 years, and I've only participated once though have gone as his support crew with my Mom and taken tons of pictures a few times. 

Cooper on one of our rides.



Mom and I on a ride.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Liveaboards Logbook. Powered by Blogger.