North Carolina sailing

Friday, January 19, 2018

This month has been so busy, yet so much fun! I flew to Oriental, North Carolina where I keep my baby boat, Bandit and met my parents to have her hauled out from River Dunes and put up for sale. I hadn't sailed her as much as I had liked - as I moved away almost as soon as we splashed her. I had the flu that weekend but had a blast raising her sails again, even if it was freezing temperatures. We had a little bit of a delayed start as her carburetor had gotten gunked up in the few months since we last sailed her. It took my Dad, Rich and I about 2 hours of pulling to get her cleaned out and back to normal.

If you'd like to buy her, she is in Oriental, NC and are asking $8,000 for her. She comes with 3 sails, new motor, custom trailer and more! (post to come soon of all her details). I can be reached at liveaboardslogbook@gmail.com to answer any questions! 

Enjoy photos from our trip below: 




































You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Liveaboards Logbook. Powered by Blogger.